Reason #1: Health Hazard Alert
You and your cat are exposed to breathing in dust particles from clay litters, and what's worse? Your cat is also eating it when they clean their paws and sharing kisses with you! Unlike Clay or Silica litters, Tofu cat litter is made by 100% nature bean dregs (the by-products of tofu). It is not only Chemical Free, but also come with unbeatable Odor Control. Absorbs urine and dries solid waste for 5x better odor control than clumping clay litters.
Reason #2: Environmentally friendly
It’s one of the most preferred cat litters due to its environmentally friendly components such as biodegradable bean curd & cornstarch. Combined with vegetable adhesives and deodorant then shaped into columnar sand. Unlike Clay or Silica litters, Tofu cat litter is 100% biodegradable which means it is safe to flush into the toilet or used as garden fertilizer.
Reason #3: Mess Free
Anti-tracking qualities make for easy cleanup! Tofu cat litter is composed of plant-derived particles with non-stick and special solidification formula that helps to create smaller and solid clumps thereby making it easy to scoop. Cat owners will also notice less tracking and Cats will enjoy an ultra-soft texture that is more comfortable for their sensitive paws.
ViviPet Tofu Cat Litter Made With Cat Safe Ingredient
ViviPet food-grade tofu cat litter is made from natural soybeans and is created by using leading-edge and quick-drying technology, is environmentally friendly, has no chemical additives, and prevents gastrointestinal obstruction when your cat swallows.
The advantage of Tofu cat litter over other types of litters are;
- Safe- it is produced from natural products which makes it harmless if swallowed by pets.
- Soft Touch-Made from natural bean curd residue and corn starch with Ultra-soft texture that accommodates feline with sensitive paws.
- Dust Free-It helps to protect pet respiratory tract with its zero dust components.
- Super Absorbency and Deodorization- It quickly soaks up cat urine and neutralizes strong odors on contact.
- Easy Disposal- The clump is highly flushable and biodegradable and easy to dispose into the toilet or garden as fertilizer.
- Easy scooping- It makes non-stick solid clumps which is easy to remove.
- Environmentally friendly- it produces a good smell despite cat urine and leaves an eco-friendly environment.
- Less track, keep home clean
Learn more about tofu cat litter!
— Meow for now —